NOTE: If this app crashes at launch after updating your device to iOS8, please delete the app and re-install it again from the app store.
• "TOP 100 BEST NEW HOME PRODUCTS 2013" by "This Old House" Magazine!!!!
The Dirty Kitchen Timer from www.BradWallaceDesign.com is a versatile interactive cooking timer that can benefit every cook. Its unique graphical interface presents a virtual kitchen which makes setting multiple timers logical and easy. Up to four timers can be set for pots on specific burners of the stove.
• Virtual Kitchen Interface to Organize Timers
• Up to 4 Simultaneous Timers Represented by Interactive 3D Pans
• Timers Can Count Down or Count Up from 0
• Pause Any Timer
• Customizable Ringtones for Each Timer
• Large Variety of High Quality Ringtones (Alarm Tones, Jazz Trumpet, Meditation Bell, Rock Music, Electronic Music, and many more)
• Optional Ticking Sound
• Past Due Alarms Show How Much Time has Passed Since Completion
• Timers Emit 3D Black Smoke on Completion
• Sponge Button Transforms the Dirty Kitchen into a Sparkling Clean Kitchen - NO Maid Needed!
• Ringtones Work When App is in the Background or the Device is Sleeping (**for this functionality, turn on visual and sound notifications in the device Settings>Notification Center
• Retina Graphics
This app is recommended for iPhone4, iPod4 and later.
Check out the FREE version to see if you like the app.
And if you want MORE - try the iPad HD version with 5 timers and a working oven!
For more information and a video demo, go to:
- August 28, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 13, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 07, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 20, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 13, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 06, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 10, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 28, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 24, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- April 13, 2013 Initial release