* Further improvements and bug fixes.
Please help us help you by sending us your crash logs. http://www.ondemandworld.com/how-to-find-crash-logs/
You can email them to us at [email protected]
For a guide, FAQ and support please visit us at http://www.ondemandworld.com/
★★★★★ Free version with ads, please support our development by using the in-app purchase to remove the ads. ★★★★★
This is the most comprehensive guide to the pronunciation of Mandarin Chinese you will find on the market in any format. While most pronunciation guides are relegated to the first few pages of a beginner’s text, this is over sixty full pages devoted exclusively to helping students of any level achieve an authentic accent and accurate tones, including exercises, detailed descriptions, and a variety of methods to ensure the concepts are clearly conveyed.
Designed by a professional teacher from the United States, this is a unique approach to learning an accent, at the heart of which is the belief that new information is best learned and recalled when it is associated with older, familiar information. Using instances in spoken English that closely resemble target sounds in Chinese (they do exist!), a series of simple steps is provided to go from one language to the other. Even the tones are made simple and clear through this approach.
Be aware that this is not a comprehensive text on Mandarin. There is no grammar or vocabulary, no cultural backgrounds or dialogs. Just pronunciation. This guide is suitable for any level of proficiency, and will benefit anyone looking to sound more like a native speaker.
Our Production Team
Content Author and Reader: Rob de Picciotto
iOS Development: David Pei, Jin Khera
Graphic Design: Bella Xue, Nancy Wu
Administrative Support: Sai Wu
Producer: Edward Tsang
Please understand that this is an ongoing development. If you have found any issues or bugs, please let us know by email, [email protected] We will solve them with free updates.
Check out http://www.OnDemandWorld.com/ for more info.
➔ Follow us on Twitter.
‼ Like us on Facebook.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- September 14, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- September 15, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 20, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- May 05, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- June 12, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 15, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 06, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- August 09, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- December 21, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $6.99
- December 29, 2015 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!
- February 16, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $6.99
- February 24, 2016 Price decrease: $6.99 -> FREE!
- March 15, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $7.99
- March 23, 2016 Price decrease: $7.99 -> FREE!