- added restore purchases button
- fixed bugs
- added Glass Tower World link
Glass Tower 2 is a game with physical collisions and gravity simulation.
Gameplay seems to be easy at first.
The tower is constructed of blocks which are different in size, shape and color.
Your aim is to break all blue blocks and to save as many red blocks as possible.
Blue blocks add a score. Its amount depends on the size of the block. Red blocks subtract your score the same way.
Also every broken red block subtract one "life". You have 10 lives at the beginning.
Black blocks are indestructible and unmovable.
When you tap green block it randomly changes color to red or blue.
Due to physical-based engine every level can be over in different ways.
Your game progress is always saved, so You can continue playing last level you reached.
Some blocks contain bonuses. When you break such block - the bonus takes off and rises on screen edge.
You should have time to "catch" it, by taping on it by finger. Action of each bonus is explained during gameplay.
There's also level editor available.
Game features highlights:
- real-like physical simulation
- fast and powerful game engine with a lot of realtime visual effects
- bright and clear graphics
- very cool sounds of shattering glass
- different backgrounds to choose
- level editor (for extra money)
- May 04, 2012 Initial release
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.0.1