- Added support of iPad Pro screen
- Added transponders list of each satellite
Dish Align is a simple yet powerful app for alignment of the satellite dish. It allows you to select exact location of the dish and requested satellite, them shows you you can align the dish to get proper signals.
It has a built-in compass specially designed to simulate the dish as your iPhone, so you will get the exact direction of the dish to be pointed.
As of version 1.2, Dish Align supports dynamic satellite list. If changes need to be done to satellite list or a satellite positioned incorrectly, drop us a line in Feedback section.
There is a small ad at the bottom of page which keeps the production going and make the app free. However if you don't like it, upgrade to No Ad version and all advertisements will be gone.
- May 21, 2013 Initial release
- July 18, 2013 New version 1.3
- February 15, 2014 New version 2.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 2.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.2
- February 04, 2016 New version 2.3.3