- Addressed camera issue which occurred when Augmented Reality was activated.
- Augmented reality with dynamic cross-section, scale and viewpoint lock.
- Various performance and other bug fixes.
- Added support for iPhone and iPod Touch, including latest 5th generation.
- Now requires iOS 5 or above.
App DescriptioneDrawings now includes Augmented Reality (AR). This allows you to view your 3D models in 1:1 scale into the real world. By simply activating the deviceâ€™s camera, you can bring your virtual 3D designs in a real context and see them in situ, sitting on your desk or on your conference room table or even in the palm of your hand, through your iPad, Pad mini, iPhone or iPod Touchâ€™s screen. Move around the room and see your design from any perspective.
eDrawingsÂ® is the only CAD viewer on iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod Touch that allows you to view native eDrawings files as well as native SolidWorksÂ® parts, assemblies and drawings files. In addition, eDrawings allows convenient viewing of DWG and DXF files.
eDrawings is the email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
Multi-touch gestures let you pan, zoom, and rotate models easily. eDrawings also supports configurations, drawing sheets, and exploded views for eDrawings files published from SolidWorksÂ® and all other supported CAD software.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Visualize your 3D models in real context with Augmented Reality (AR)
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW, DWG, DXF) and associated files from any source: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropboxâ„˘, SkyDriveÂ®, Google Drive, YouSendItÂ®, and others), web and FTP sites, networks, and iTunesÂ® File Sharing
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data using multi-touch
* Animate 3D standard views as well as 2D drawing views.
* Browse your assembly components tree, configurations and drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
* Adapt the scale of your 3D model in AR mode
* Freeze the background in AR mode with viewpoint lock to prolong AR experience without holding up your device.
* Sample files included
For more information, visit:
October 24, 2013 New version 3.2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 3.1.0
February 14, 2013 New version 3.0.1
February 07, 2013 New version 3.0.0
November 13, 2012 New version 2.1.0
October 18, 2012 New version 2.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release