• Compatible with the new iPad retina display
★ “A digital handbook, a simple, brilliant idea” - RUNNER’S WORLD ITALY ★
"This is a nice informative app. I enjoyed following each mile. They do need to update the videos which buffer long and don't play complete" iTunes Review
“To motivate those who haven’t yet run it, and for those who want to relive the thrill of a lifetime”. George Fipa
Run in New York is the first book for iPad on the world's largest and most exciting marathon.
Welcome to Run in New York!
You will experience the emotions of this unique race by tapping on the course interactive map, scrolling through a gallery of exclusive pictures and videos, and reading, like in a book, the many anecdotes, advice and information about what might be a life changing experience.
Written in an amusing and humorous style by George Fipa, a keen runner, while training for his first marathon in New York, the app is an inspirational guide for the aspiring runners who want to approach this marathon.
• An illustrated and interactive map of the marathon course and New York
• A gallery with 60 pictures and 8 video, exclusive and from photographic archives
• Illustrated board with figures about the race
• A motion cover with footage of the hours before the race
• Three ways of reading: map, book and photo gallery
• Languages: English and Italian
• The course map and illustrated board can be saved in the iPad gallery and printed
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.0
• Update to the Marathon’s latest edition (2011)
• Video interviews and reportage
• GoPro© footage
• New photographic gallery
• New motion cover
• New illustrated board
• Language changes inside app
• Printable course map and illustrated board
”New York City Marathon” is a ® Registered Trademark owned by the New York Road Runners.
”Run in New York – The Marathon Experience” is not authorized or endorsed by the New York Road Runners.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release