– All objects on the map can now be upgraded to make even better contracts available.
– Mines and other enterprises upgraded to level 5 now have unlimited resources.
– A new airship has been added for a new type of contract.
– New daily bonuses have been added.
Game Insight, a company that has developed hit games including Airport City and The Tribez, is happy to present a captivating business simulator for mobile platforms!
* An eye-catching adventure set in the Victorian era (Appszoom.com)
* It’s a re-imagining of the classic Tycoon-style games (148apps.com)
* If you enjoy casual, city building games, that focus on economics more than battles, download Transport Empire and see if you can become a rail tycoon (Appreviewcentral.com)
Transport Empire is a captivating economic strategy game inspired by the Victorian Era and a little bit of steampunk. Dispatch trains, steamboats and airships, build roads and mines and develop cities to enjoy absolute monopoly of the country's transportation sector. Earn the respect and love of the locals while avoiding the sinister machinations of enemies and rivals. Put your economic skills to use and become the powerful business tycoon!
- This game works in offline mode without Internet – play it on the plane, in subway or on the road. Enjoy!
- Beautiful intricate graphics – an economic strategy game like you’ve never seen before
- Three types of vehicles: trains, steamboats and airships
- The opportunity to develop transportation as well as tons of unique cities
- Amazing characters with compelling life stories
- Fascinating storyline - contend with competitors, cast light on conspiracies, hunt treasure, find ghosts, embark on expeditions to distant lands and so much more!
- May 14, 2015 New version 1.09.05
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.08.09
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.06.26
- December 21, 2014 New version 1.06.16
- December 04, 2014 New version 1.05.03
- October 18, 2014 New version 1.04.06
- September 22, 2014 New version 1.04
- July 17, 2014 New version 1.03.4
- May 16, 2014 Initial release