" Chop Off Wire " is a new-sensation balance game in which wires have to be cut so as not to allow the collapse of a stage on which a clown is standing on.
The wires should be cut while keeping balance in mind, and if not cut in the correct order, the stage will collapse.
There are a total of 144 stages, the number of wires that need to be cut is different in each stage.
We will add new stages by updates.
The calculations made for when the wires are cut and when the stage collapses are made using physics simulation technologies researched and developed by Tokyo University. This allows the user to enjoy the app with a sense of reality.
- May 08, 2012 Initial release
- June 02, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 04, 2012 New version 1.2
- October 17, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- November 26, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 03, 2012 New version 1.3.1