- Bug fixes and design tweaks for iOS 7 and iOS 8.
Happy Scales is the fast, fun and motivational way to track your weight loss on a virtual refrigerator door. Simply enter your weight for today and Happy Scales smooths out those natural ups and downs to show a happy refrigerator magnet if you're on track and a sad refrigerator magnet if you're going off course.
• Works with any diet or weight loss plan.
• See an estimated date for reaching your target weight based on recent progress.
• Progress bar and total lost display shows how well you're doing.
• No boring graphs! View your history by swiping right to see the faces for past five entries and touch a history face to see your weight on that day.
• Choose a motivational photo from the 12 included photos, use a photo from your library or take a new photo.
• Share today's results to Twitter, Facebook or Sina Weibo*.
• Watch out for motivational messages to help you towards your goal.
• Optional passcode lock to stop those prying eyes!
• Supports pounds, kilograms or stones/pounds units.
• Also supports weight gain plans.
• Pink or blue display colors.
• Optional sounds.
For best results, enter your weight at the same time as part of your daily routine. Please consult your doctor before losing or gaining a significant amount of weight.
- January 01, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- April 29, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 28, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- February 18, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- January 05, 2013 New version 1.0.1
- August 04, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- July 21, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 25, 2012 Initial release