• Greatly reduced power consumption.
• Fix a bug that prevented the dongle from being detected on devices that don't have internal microphones.
The full version of Trigegrtrap is now also free! Please download that instead!
Triggertrap Free enables you to use your iPhone/iPod/iPad to trigger a camera based on lots of different things, by using the built-in sensors on your iOS device.
Trigger your built-in camera or your SLR camera* with your iPhone/iPod/iPad, using 3 different triggering modes.
You can trigger using:
• Time Lapse
• Vibration and shock sensors
• Cable Release (press to take a photo) which also supports Long-exposure shots (exposures of up to 24 hours!)
Of course, all the modes are fully configurable, to enable you to get trigger happy with your camera - in any way you like. We have even built in a Sunrise Mode (it uses the information from your GPS location to tell you exactly when the sun will set and rise where you are).
For all the triggering modes in the free app, you can use the camera built into your phone, but if you want the full Triggertrap experience, hook it up to your SLR camera!
*) To connect your iOS device to a SLR camera, you can buy a Triggertrap Mobile Dongle separately. See the Triggertrap website for a list of supported cameras, and for more information. More than 280 camera models are supported.
Please also check out the full version of Triggertrap Mobile. It works the same way as Triggertrap Mobile, but gives you more than 12 different triggering modes!!
- April 29, 2012 Initial release
- May 03, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- June 06, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- June 21, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- July 07, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- July 21, 2012 New version 1.1.0
- August 03, 2012 New version 1.2.0