What's New- Fix update process of OUI database.
App DescriptionNetAdmin is a fully automated powerful monitoring tool which continuously provides diverse information on the local network you are connected.
In your offices and homes, many devices would have been connected to the local network. Some may be strictly controlled, and some may not. And some may consist of general computers and printers, and some may consist of wi-fi networks where mobile devices are connected to.
NetAdmin lets you find all the devices connected to your local networks automatically without a separate monitoring collection server in any environment. This tool also collects information, and manages and monitors the connection history and information continuously.
Main features of NetAdmin are:
- Stand-alone data collection in your iMac or MacBook.
- Fully automated operations
- Easy UI that provides various information required for local network management
- Host status charts within various given period (90 min. to 1 year)
- Network and host status reporting (PDF, print), exporting via CSV
- Additional features such as MIB Browser (SNMP v1/v2, keyword searching, exporting via text/CSV)
- Configurable icon and name for each device
- Wake On LAN
Main information provided by NetAdmin is:
- Up/Down status of each host (with chart)
- Ping response time (with chart)
- NetBIOS, Bonjour, MDNS, UPNP information
- Port scan and launch application with opened port
- NIC Vendor country/company (with OUI DB update feature)
- Public IP allocation history
- IP allocation history on each host
- Connected networks history for each host
- Wi-Fi information for connected network
- SNMP walk information on the network
- Host type analysis: Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OSX, Mobile device, Network printer, VOIP phone
Additional features – Bonjour service management, iPhone/iPad integration and SNMP/Port scan chart – will be available in the future.
January 30, 2013 New version 1.0.5
December 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $37.99 -> $29.99
December 01, 2012 New version 1.0.4
May 16, 2012 Initial Release