App DescriptionThis application permits you to hand-write on your iPad and create a PDF from your pages. Although unnecessary, a stylus is recommended. You do not need Internet access for this app, although you may use the output with any app registered for pdf, e.g. Dropbox. For a list of styluses, see our support page on this Apple App Store page or on the first page of the app.
1. On the main screen, you will see a list of your previous pdfs. Clicking on one gives you a popup to open the PDF in any application on your iPad that has registered for the PDF filetype, e.g. Dropbox. We are not responsible for external apps.
2. The "Save and exit" button writes out all your sketches to a PDF and returns you to the app's main screen.
3. You can transfer your PDFs to your desktop using iTunes. You can also clear out old documents using iTunes.
4. You can view previous sketches but not edit them. This is done using the Prev button.
5. You can clear the sketch you're currently working on, but not any previous sketches.
6. If you have problems, please submit your logs and crash logs.
7. The support site is on this Apple App Store page, and the site and address are on the main screen of the app.
April 18, 2012 Initial Release