What's New- Guerilla Stats : you can now check your best Guerilla scores in the Career section.
- Options : auto-login, audio settings, credits
- Various bug fixes, including a fix for the Friends feed on PS3™
App Description*** WARNING : this app is not compatible with Iphone 3G or previous models. ***
Be a Spec-Op 24/7. FREE APP AND SERVICE.
Try out and customize in depth 52 real-life weapons from Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Includes all pre-order and unlock weapons – giving you over 20 million unique weapons to create.
- Use our mobile GunSmith to create your own unique weapon in 3D, all the way down the inner parts
- Modify your weapon on the go and sync it to your console or PC*
- Includes 52 weapons in Free Mode : ACR, 417, AK47, MP7, Skorpion Evo 3PKP, M118, MP7, M590A, Goblin and many more - precisely modelled down the inner parts (available to everyone)
- Post your custom weapon on the GunSmith Gallery or search for any weapon you like
- Access your multiplayer stats*
- Manage your squad on the go*
- Download the app and get 6 free, bonus attachment credits to use in Ghost Recon Future Soldier*
* : requires GRFS on console or PC
WARNING : before entering Sync Mode or spending any credits, please make sure to purchase a copy of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, put it in your disc tray and link it to your Uplay account. Any changes done before you have put the game in your home platform will be void.
More info on
Future updates will include :
- Access your in-game Ghost Feed, with Friend activity and Challenges
- Seamless weapon import from Gallery to the app and to the game
- Seamless login from app to website
- Access to Ghost Dossier (persistent persona) and other GR games
Compatible with Ipad 1, Ipad 2, Ipad 3, Iphone 3GS, Iphone 4, Iphone 4S, Ipod 4
Check our FAQ at :
Thanks for downloading, and we hope you enjoy this free, BETA app. If you have any feedback, please email us at
December 12, 2012 New version 1.9
October 16, 2012 New version 1.8
September 22, 2012 New version 1.5
July 26, 2012 New version 1.4
November 30, -0001 Initial Release