Some content updates.
By downloading this “shell” app you will be given the opportunity to PURCHASE BNF 72, the latest version of the BNF (British National Formulary).
Please note that this free app comes with limited preview content (of BNF 72).
This Medical Association and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THE APP-BOOK for the BNF includes unique functionalities, such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
The British National Formulary (BNF) provides up-to-date, practical guidance on prescribing, dispensing, and administering medicines. This essential reference reflects current best practice as well as legal and professional guidelines relating to the uses of medicines. The resource includes:
• Guidance on the drug management of common conditions.
• Details of medicines prescribed within the UK with special reference to their uses, cautions, contra-indications, Side-effects, doses and relative costs. This allows treatment to be tailored to the individual needs of each patient.
• Guidance on prescribing, monitoring, dispensing and administering medicines.
The content is updated every six months, making it an up-to-date source of prescribing advice for informed decision-making. The BNF evaluates clinical evidence from diverse sources with information validated by a network of clinical experts and published under the authority of a Joint Formulary Committee.
A purchase will get you access to the most current version of BNF without edition upgrade. Access to previously purchased versions will still be accessible even if a newer version becomes available for purchase.
Authors: British Medical Association and Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand applications improve your performance with relevant, valid material that is accessed quickly at the point of care!
Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, RPS, Wiley and more.
- April 19, 2012 Initial release
- August 06, 2013 Price decrease: $42.99 -> FREE!
- August 21, 2013 New version 2.3.2
- November 02, 2013 New version 2.3.3
- June 05, 2014 New version 2.3.4
- October 23, 2014 New version 2.3.5
- December 15, 2016 New version 2.3.7