Thank you for playing OddSpotter Art Appreciation Game.
Please reach out to [email protected] @oddspotter with issues, concerns and feature requests.
Study paintings of six impressionist artists in detail. Learn about each artist and painting. Game features 84 paintings by Van Gogh, Monet, Cézanne, Gauguin, Sisley and one mystery impressionist which You will have to unlock with gameplay.
OddSpotter takes an educational approach to the traditional Spot the Difference game genre. Test your knowledge of the great works & paintings of our time by inspecting them for subtle abnormalities.
Enjoy hours of fun while testing your refined culture in iconic aesthetics on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. OddSpotter provides an engaging platform to get a fun, stimulating art history lesson from your mobile device, anywhere, anytime.
"Great and addictive game! Nice way to learn art!" -- Lolasl
"50% well executed game, 50% interesting art history lesson." -- Bent Rushmore
"Cool way to study the paintings of classics in detail. I really need to look at the details of picture to find the difference.." -- AppsWillRise
- 6 impressionist master painters
- 84 paintings 12 per artist (24 per mystery artist)
- get hints when you get stuck on a painting
- zoom in with a pinch to get a closer look
- share achievements via Apple Game Center
- last artist name not revealed until unlocked
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 05, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99