* iOS 9
+++ #1 game in 36 countries +++
+++ Winner of the "Indie Prize Europe 2013"-Award (Casual Games Association) +++
GAME OF THE WEEK! - »… is a beautiful, physics-based puzzle game that will leave your head spinning … worthy of being on all iOS devices … visuals in Freeze are just gorgeous … music and sound effects here are top notch … the game is beautiful, simple, and incredibly challenging« (appadvice.com, review)
»The twisty-turny physics delights on offer here are cleverer, darker, and more devious than what's on offer in your average casual puzzler.« (pocketgamer.co.uk, review)
»minimalistic yet stunning artwork … gameplay is fun, challenging and maybe even a little maddening … Score 4/5« (148Apps.com, review)
»Spooky, Challenging Perfection - Score 10/10« (tapscape.com, review)
It was a wonderful day for our anonymous hero, at least until the moment when he was torn from his loved ones by a viciously sharp grappling hook.
Locked in a cramped cell on a planet far, far away, our hero could give in to despair and abandon himself to his fate. But with your help he can overcome gravity, turn worlds, and even – escape!
Solving the rotating, physics-based puzzles is easy; just use your finger to continuously turn the cell in both directions around our hero. Of course you also have to make clever use of the Freeze! button, which can overcome gravity. Sound simple? It is – at first...
Freeze! offers completely new and yet immediately intuitive game mechanics, delightfully gloomy graphics from the internationally renowned pop-up designer and illustrator Jonas Schenk, and a very sinister soundtrack from noted Swiss electronic/trance musician Karl Lukas.
Highlights of Freeze!
* the first world offers 25 unique and thrilling levels
* there are 15 free bonus levels
* additional worlds can be bought later as an in-app purchase at a very low price
* use intuitive touch screen control to turn our hero’s cell
* take on lasers, deadly traps, and cruel opponents
* unique style of illustration and collage just looks really good
* wonderful gloomy soundtrack from Swiss trance master Karl Lukas
* GameCenter Leaderboards & Achievements – who can escape the prison worlds the fastest?
More information, videos and tips for every level are at www.frozengun.com
- November 30, 2012 Initial release
- December 02, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 09, 2012 New version 1.2
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 08, 2013 New version 1.5
- January 16, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 30, 2013 New version 1.56
- July 22, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 24, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- July 31, 2013 New version 1.60
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 19, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 09, 2014 New version 1.65
- March 24, 2014 New version 1.80
- March 28, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 26, 2014 New version 1.81
- August 01, 2014 New version 1.82
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.89
- March 24, 2015 New version 1.93
- April 16, 2015 New version 1.95
- September 02, 2015 New version 1.97
- September 25, 2015 New version 1.98
- October 15, 2015 New version 1.99