148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: MADDENING FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
This gravity-defying physics puzzle will keep players watching their every move to navigate a lone hero out of labyrinth prisons to set him free.
What's New* NEW: World 03 is now ready, with many new challenges (force fields!)
* SUMMER-DEAL: unlock World 02+03 for only $0.99 (afterwards $1.98)
* 5 new free bonus levels
App Description+++ #1 game in 36 countries +++
+++Â Winner of the "Indie Prize Europe 2013"-Award (Casual Games Association) +++
GAME OF THE WEEK! - Â»â€¦ is a beautiful, physics-based puzzle game that will leave your head spinning â€¦ worthy of being on all iOS devices â€¦ visuals in Freeze are just gorgeous â€¦ music and sound effects here are top notch â€¦ the game is beautiful, simple, and incredibly challengingÂ« (appadvice.com, review)
Â»The twisty-turny physics delights on offer here are cleverer, darker, and more devious than what's on offer in your average casual puzzler.Â« (pocketgamer.co.uk, review)
Â»minimalistic yet stunning artwork â€¦ gameplay is fun, challenging and maybe even a little maddening â€¦ Score 4/5Â« (148Apps.com, review)
Â»Spooky, Challenging Perfection - Score 10/10Â« (tapscape.com, review)
It was a wonderful day for our anonymous hero, at least until the moment when he was torn from his loved ones by a viciously sharp grappling hook.
Locked in a cramped cell on a planet far, far away, our hero could give in to despair and abandon himself to his fate. But with your help he can overcome gravity, turn worlds, and even â€“ escape!
Solving the rotating, physics-based puzzles is easy; just use your finger to continuously turn the cell in both directions around our hero. Of course you also have to make clever use of the Freeze! button, which can overcome gravity. Sound simple? It is â€“ at first...
Freeze! offers completely new and yet immediately intuitive game mechanics, delightfully gloomy graphics from the internationally renowned pop-up designer and illustrator Jonas Schenk, and a very sinister soundtrack from noted Swiss electronic/trance musician Karl Lukas.
Highlights of Freeze!
* the first world offers 25 unique and thrilling levels
* there are 15 free bonus levels
* additional worlds can be bought later as an in-app purchase at a very low price
* use intuitive touch screen control to turn our heroâ€™s cell
* take on lasers, deadly traps, and cruel opponents
* unique style of illustration and collage just looks really good
* wonderful gloomy soundtrack from Swiss trance master Karl Lukas
* Facebook and Twitter support
* GameCenter Leaderboards & Achievements â€“ who can escape the prison worlds the fastest?
More information, videos and tips for every level are at www.frozengun.com
August 07, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 31, 2013 New version 1.60
July 22, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 29, 2013 New version 1.56
November 30, -0001 Initial Release