A few bug fixes
¡Vamos a jugar! Get ready for adventures fit for your little explorer with the Dora the Explorer Let’s Play Backpack. Players answer Dora’s questions by placing tokens on the Let’s Play Backpack color that matches their answers.
Note: The Let’s Play Backpack - Duo app works with the Let’s Play Backpack device for iPad. For information on where to get the Let's Play Backpack accessory, please visit duo-games.com/dorabackpack
Let’s Play Backpack offers four unique games:
• Let’s Pack – Help Dora decide what she needs to go to the beach, camping, and other adventures!
• Let’s Listen – Explore the farm, music class, or Play Park with Dora, identifying all the sounds!
• Let’s Match – Match nursery rhymes, animal homes, or other things that go together!
• Say It Two Ways – Learn by picking the items Dora needs when she says them in Spanish!
• Adventures led by Dora herself!
• Includes 12 free adventures—3 from each game; 20 additional adventures available for purchase
• Backpack rotates and drops in the winning tokens—no scorekeeping or counting necessary
• Games are designed for 2 players or groups
Parents: Please note that this app offers In-App Purchases that enable you to unlock additional adventures for your child. If you decide to purchase more adventures, you will be asked for your iTunes password to complete your purchase. Once you enter your password for an In-App Purchase, you are able to make additional purchases in this or any other app for 15 minutes before being asked to reenter your password. If you wish to change this to require a password for all In-App Purchases, please change your iPad settings. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions, choose Enable Restrictions, set a passcode, and change the Require Password setting to Immediately.
- July 22, 2012 Initial release
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.0.1