Stability Improvements / Update OS
*** As featured by Steve Greenberg: The Innovation Insider on NBC morning shows.***
2CamShoot let's you utilize BOTH cameras on your iPhone so that you can take video recording to the next level.
Let's face it, just about every video would be better with you in it. 2CamShoot lets you switch between the iPhone's front and back cameras while recording video. Without this app, the only way you can record a video that showcases yourself and something else is by attempting to swing the phone around, losing sight of the screen, and just guessing what image is being recorded. Certainly not a smooth option.
2CamShoot ends that awkward bumpy camera move. By using this app, you are able to simply switch between the front and back cameras by just touching the icon on the screen.
Video recording on your iPhone will never be the same.
Put yourself into the video and make every shoot a 2CamShoot.
- April 20, 2012 Initial release
- May 03, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 11, 2012 New version 1.5
- October 27, 2012 New version 1.6
- January 31, 2013 New version 1.8
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.0
- June 23, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.1
- August 16, 2013 New version 2.2
- September 08, 2013 New version 2.3
- May 05, 2014 New version 2.5
- October 20, 2014 New version 2.6
- July 15, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 05, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99