Sixteenth loop snapping, get phasing!
Reviewing sounds in the menus ducks the Feed live audio
Fancy Splash screen
Feed is an iPad app that lets you create remarkable music from the sounds of the world around you.
With big bold visuals and simple, intuitive interface, Feed is all about exploring new kinds of sound through experimentation & play.
Record, playback, loop, pitchshift and modulate any audio to spontaneously create compositions from the unlikeliest of sound sources.
Take sounds directly from the world around you using the inbuilt microphone of the ipad or sync any audio file via iTunes.
For casual messing around, psychedelic street walks, live performance, music education, one-man boogaloo, etc ...
"There are plenty of apps that let you record field noises and tinker with sounds on your iPad, but none as beautiful as Feed." - Gizmodo App of the Day & App of the Week Award - 5 Stars
"If you're a creative type and like to tinker with, mould and polish all manner of aural bits and bobs then Feed is perhaps Christmas and Birthday rolled into one" - Phones 4U App'raisal App of the Week Award.
- 5 Stars
Feed is optimised for use on iPad 2 and upwards. It will operate on iPad 1 although this is not supported and users may experience slower performance.
- August 23, 2012 Initial release
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- July 27, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- August 01, 2014 New version 2.0
- August 01, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- August 11, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 17, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- September 08, 2014 New version 2.1
- February 15, 2015 New version 2.2
- October 31, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99