App DescriptionSolutions for every level in the popular game Move the Box. Stuck on a level or particular move, this easy to use helper will provide the answer in seconds.
Wether you want to unlock the entire game, just find the next move or check if the moves you've made so far are correct, this is the App for you!
- All data is stored offline, internet connectivity is not required
- Simply take a screen shot of the current board or select the level manually
- Unlike videos and walkthroughs every possible solution for every level is calculated by a recursive algorithm, not just one solution
- You can choose to see all the moves to complete the level or just the next move if you only want a hint
- If you're already half way through the level and stuck, take a screenshot and the helper will tell you if your previous moves are correct and the next move. If your previous moves are not correct you can choose to see what the previous moves should have been
- Can be used to show you how to complete the level, or just to tell you if your moves to that point are correct
- Simple to use interface, with graphics to match the game itself
- Automatically recognises screenshots of new levels
- Updates provided for future levels (For Manual selection in the menu)
Love the game Move the Box but can't get past a level? Does it seem like there can't be a solution? This is the App for you. It will provide you with answers to every level and every move in the game. Get past that road block and carry on enjoying the game.
Since every possible solution has been mapped, this helper can be used at any point in the game. From the start of a level or after you've already made some moves. Simply load a screenshot of the current board and the helper will analyse it and instantly tell you what the next move should be. You can then continue to play yourself, or hit the play button and the helper will show you how to complete the level. If your moves to that point are incorrect the helper will tell you. You can then see the solution on the helper, or go back and retry the level yourself.
** Please don't forget to rate this App and leave reviews. Your support is very important to us and greatly appreciated **
April 23, 2012 Initial Release