+ Full HD Video
The biggest change is that now BaM supports up to Full HD video (1080p) at 30 frames per second. So now you can see everything in high resolution.
+ Video Export
In the Frame-By-Frame mode you can export the frames as a video to your photo album for any future analysis.
+ Native Air Play Support
BaM now supports has full Air Play support. Additionally when using 2x2 mode in portrait the screens are arranged in a row to use more of the TV screen and give better quality.
+ iOS 10 support
The app was updated to use the newest iOS 10 while having a minimum requirement of iOS 8
Thanks everybody for the support and I'm glad you found Bust a Move a useful tool. Hope you like the update.
And thank you for the reviews. They really help Bust a Move, especially at the fragile time of a new update when they get hidden.
Featured in the TOP 10 SPORTS apps in USA
First real video delay - continuously showing what just happened for quick visual feedback
Used by sport coaches, PE teachers, professional athletes and dancers … or if you just don't want to look silly on the dance floor :)
- This applications is specially designed not to use your flash disk drive for delaying the video as other apps. Prolonged writing to a flash drive shortness its life span.
- App is available with a volume discount for educational institutions
WHAT CRITICS SAY (WITH VIDEO):
[Professional physical education teacher Jarrod Robinson]
“Over the years, I’ve spoken to thousands of PhysEd teachers about the app BaM Video Delay. It’s a complete game-changer that takes what used to be possible with expensive and complicated systems and makes it a reality for everyone”
“The app has great potential to be used on a regular basis in physical education classes as a formative assessment tool.”
5/5 Great app!
Every coach needs this app. Immediate feedback for players and a great way for self analysis.
By James McDermott
5/5 Great app!
Works for what I need, nice that you can have a delay rather than asking someone to record each time.
5/5 A great technical training tool for sport and fitness
This is exactly what I was looking for! Needed it to perfect technique in Crossfit Olympic lifting. Every technical sport could use this valuable tool.
Ever wanted to learn a new move?
Be it for professional dancing, gymnastics, golf, basketball, tennis, martial arts, breakdance, strike a pose or other use.
A mirror is nice but it's hard to move and look the same time, sometimes even impossible when not facing forward.
A video camera is OK but it is a hassle with all the start, stop, rewind, positioning and other.
So in the end you don't use either, give up on learning something new and move on with your life.
"Bust a Move Video Delay" solves these problems.
It gives you an easy to use tool with quick feedback. You see what you just did, so you can correct it, try again, look again, correct ... and so on.
Also, after the initial setup, no interaction is needed so you can focus on training without any distractions.
SO WHAT DOES A “VIDEO DELAY” DO ?
It continuously shows you what just happened seconds ago. There is no alternating record or play phase, just continuous playback but with a given delay. This way you get fast and easy accessible video feedback.
Also no tapping, rewinding or other interactions are needed. Once set up it works hands free so you can focus on your moves.
Now there are just two easy steps:
1. BUST A MOVE
(do what you want to learn)
2. LOOK & LEARN
(see what you just did and what's wrong)
This way you get instantaneous feedback so you can quickly learn on your mistakes and get better in no time.
- "hands free" continuous playback but with a delay
- up to Full HD (1080p) at 30 frames per second
- universal app for both iPhone/iPod and iPad
- portrait and landscape support
- delays from 1 second up to 2 minutes
- uses device memory instead of its flash drive
- 2x2 mode: 4 different delays so you can see yourself 4 times in a row
- "frame by frame" mode
- export frames as video
- AirPlay and TV output support
- auto hiding interface controls
- "Live View" for easy positioning of the camera and setup
- front to rear camera switch
- horizontal flip
- x2 Zoom with panning
- exposure and focus setting
- and a manual, just in case :)
HIGHEST SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS:
Full HD (1080) 30 fps - from iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPod 6G
HD (720p) 30 fps - iPhone 5/5c, iPad 4
HD (720p) 20 fps - iPad 2/3, iPad Mini
VGA (480p) 30 fps - iPhone 4s, iPod 5G
- April 17, 2012 Initial release
- April 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 22, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- June 06, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 30, 2012 New version 1.1
- August 10, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 20, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 12, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 28, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 19, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 23, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $7.99
- December 06, 2016 New version 2.0