+ Frame by Frame
Now you can pause and analyze the last 2 minutes frame by frame. This way can more precisely see where you are making the mistake.
+ Horizontal flip
Switch this on to flip the video so you can change the left with the right. Thanks Gordon for suggesting this.
+ Delay swipe
You can swipe to change delay either up-down or left-right now.
Featured in the TOP 10 SPORTS apps in USA
First real video delay - continuously showing what just happened for quick visual feedback
Ideal for sport coaches, PE teachers, professional athletes and dancers … or if you just don't want to look silly on the dance floor :)
- This applications requires both front and back camera to work.
- This applications is specially designed not to use your flash drive for delaying the video as other apps. Prolonged writing to a flash drive shortness its life span.
WHAT CRITICS SAY:
Professional gymnastics coach Rick McCharles:
"So simple, it works. Our best use was at the end of the Beam. A 6 sec delay. The girls would step off the Beam and check their alignment.
Professional physical education teacher Jarrod Robinson:
The most exceptional video feedback app I have seen on an iOS device ... This app is a must have for PE Teachers and sports coaches who are keen to take performance analysis to the next level. Use it in gymnastics, dance, track and field or during skill development. The possibilities are endless.
"Bust a Move Delay Mirror is a perfect app for keeping fit if you are a tad shy in front of people ... or if you are simply practicing your striking poses in the mirror."
By James McDermott
5/5 Great app!
Works for what I need, nice that you can have a delay rather than asking someone to record each time.
5/5 Nice Tool
Perfect for sport lessons with video feedback.
5/5 A great technical training tool for sport and fitness
This is exactly what I was looking for! Needed it to perfect technique in Crossfit Olympic lifting. Every technical sport could use this valuable tool.
Ever wanted to learn a new move ?
Be it for professional dancing, gymnastics, golf, basketball, tennis, martial arts, breakdance, strike a pose or other use.
A mirror is nice but it's hard to move and look the same time, sometimes even impossible when not facing forward.
A video camera is OK but it is a hassle with all the start, stop, rewind, positioning and other.
So in the end you don't use either, give up on learning something new and move on with your life.
"Bust a Move Video Delay" solves these problems.
It gives you an easy to use tool with quick feedback. You see what you just did, so you can correct it, try again, look again, correct ... and so on.
Also, after the initial setup, no interaction is needed so you can focus on training without any distractions.
So what does a "Video delay" do?
It continuously shows you what just happened seconds ago. There is no alternating record or play phase, just continuous playback but with a given delay. This way you get fast and easy accessible video feedback.
Also no tapping, rewinding or other interactions are needed. Once set up it works hands free so you can focus on your moves.
Now there are just two easy steps:
1. BUST A MOVE
(do what you want to learn)
2. LOOK & LEARN
(see what you just did and what's wrong)
This way you get instantaneous feedback so you can quickly learn on your mistakes and get better in no time.
- "hands free" continuous playback … but with a delay
- universal app for both iPhone/iPod and iPad
- portrait and landscape support
- delays from 0.25 second up to 2 minutes
- uses device memory instead of its flash drive
- 2x2 mode: 4 different delays so you can see yourself 4 times in a row
- "frame by frame" mode
- auto hiding interface controls
- "Live View" for easy positioning of the camera and setup
- front to rear camera switch
- horizontal flip
- x2 Zoom with panning
- exposure setting
- TV Output
- and a manual with pictures inside, just in case :)
- April 17, 2012 Initial release
- April 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 22, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- June 06, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 30, 2012 New version 1.1
- August 10, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 20, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 12, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 15, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 28, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- December 19, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99