65% of all Rabbits who played Easter2 thought it was Good or Outstanding, the other 35% were too busy nibbling on lettuce to notice...
Rabbits are not rodents.
Rabbits prefer carrots to chocolate eggs.
Easter2 is a collection of 3 fun games to celebrate Easter.
1/ Flight -- Rodney Rabbit is trapped in Rainbow land.
2/ Hunt -- Rick Rabbit is trapped in a Maze.
3/ Paired - Match the easter eggs as they fall to the ground.
- April 19, 2012 Initial release
- May 15, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- July 13, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99