Added Fluid Ounces as a possible volume unit. This will appear both in the conversion and calculation sections of the app.
Winery Math - the perfect pocket tool for home and professional winemakers.
Need to figure out how much potassium meta-bisulphite you need to add 40 ppms to a 60 gallon barrel or 800 liter tank? Calculate Total Acidity and determine what adjustments are needed to hit your TA targets? Determine how many pounds/kilograms of sugar needed for chaptalization or volume of water needed to water back so you'll hit desired alcohol levels? Do you want a quick and easy way to do metric/english conversions (liters to gallons, Celsius to Fahrenheit, etc) on the fly? Then this is the app you want on your phone.
Winery Math brings the major calculations and formulas used in winemaking right to your phone with an easy to use interface that gives every winemaker the tools they need to get the job done. Whether you are a home winemaker working with 5 and 6 gallon carboys or a professional working with 2000 liter tanks or 500 liter puncheon barrels, you'll find that making your adjustments and calculations have never been easier than with Winery Math!
- April 15, 2012 Initial release
- April 22, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- May 10, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- August 03, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.0.5
- November 03, 2012 New version 1.0.6
- November 10, 2012 New version 1.0.7
- September 16, 2013 New version 1.0.8
- October 07, 2013 New version 1.0.9
- December 12, 2013 New version 1.0.10