What's NewHello Sprocket fans!
Your favorite game has been updated with some improvements and bug fixes:
▶ Difficulty re-balanced in all 13 mini-games
▶ Three new Leaderboards: Total Games Played, Total Flawless Games, Max Streak
▶ Support for iOS 8
▶ Serious crash fix for a lot of devices running iOS 8
▶ Scores larger than 300K will now be saved in Game Center normally
▶ Various bug fixes
We also have great news for you! We have been working on our very own infrastructure, in order to bring you:
▶ A seamless experience among all your iOS devices (includes auto-syncing of your Sprocket Tokens)
▶ The ability to challenge your friends and earn even more Sprocket Tokens
▶ An updated Upgrades store where you will be able to use your collected Sprocket Tokens to unlock additional mini-games
These amazing enhancements, along with new mini-games will be rolling out in the following months, so stay tuned!
App Description** One of the 500 Best Apps in the world, as chosen by The Sunday Times! **
** Over a million downloads! **
Play fun, innovative puzzles and train your brain with A Clockwork Brain!
Get the Premium version of the highly acclaimed freemium game, A Clockwork Brain! All premium content comes fully unlocked and at a discounted price!
Discover a series of unique mini-games especially created to test various cognitive abilities such as visual, spatial, logic, language, arithmetic, and memory. Everything in the game has been lovingly hand-painted with influences from Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art.
Sprocket, the robot, will be your guide! Let the games begin!
• "One of the best brain building app out there!”
• “If brain games are your thing…MUST HAVE THIS”
• “The most amazing brain challenging game I have ever found!! Well done!!”
• "The mini games in this app are fantastic and very addictive! The artwork is simply stunning. ”
• "Great app! It's super challenging and fun, and it's really addictive. I highly recommend it if you are looking for games to challenge your memory, speed and logic. :)"
[PRESS REVIEWS (FREE VERSION)]
• "I’m really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS [...] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game.” – G4TV
• “A fantastic collection of brain teasers [...] no two ever feel alike.” – Gamezebo
• “The world’s most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot.” – Pocketnext
• Enjoy thirteen addictive mini-games!
• Get challenged with bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay full of brain-training goodness!
• Collect Tokens as you play and unlock special Upgrades!
• Train every day and win even more Tokens with Daily Rewards!
• Compete with others on Game Center and collect great Achievements!
• Earn OpenFeint and Game Center Achievements!
• Sharpen those verbal skills with nine languages! (English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Italian, Greek)
• See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores!
• Play a mini-game on its own, or pick four in a Challenge Mode game to really boost your score!
• Scrolling Silhouettes: Trains Visual/Spatial Ability
• Anagrams: Trains Language Processing
• Missing Tiles: Trains Arithmetic
• Chase the Numbers: Trains Memory
• Word Length: Trains Language Processing
• Sculpt Away: Trains Memory
• Directions: Trains Visual/Spatial Ability
• Points of View: Trains Logic
• Label It!: Trains Language Processing
• What Has Changed: Trains Memory
• Speed Match: Trains Reflexes
• Logic Tiles: Trains Logic
• Size Matters (Unlockable Bonus): Trains Visual/Spatial Ability
On the lookout for free Sprocket Tokens? Then make sure you allow our notifications to reach you. They will let you know about daily super Token rewards, and game discounts.
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TEGames
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TotalEclipse
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames
September 26, 2014 New version 1.3.0
April 16, 2014 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
March 13, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
February 12, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
April 26, 2012 Initial Release