- Create circles for your Facebook events so you can share photos privately. Tap the calendar icon on the home screen to get started.
- Bug fixes and enhancements related to iOS7.
You're together with friends, and it's a day to remember. Capture the memories in a shared photo album. Simply put your phones together to create a PhotoCircle, and then start taking pictures. It's fast, private, and simple. One photo album for you, your friends, and a beautiful day.
★ Easier and cheaper than sending photos by text message
★ Great for birthdays, weddings, or get-togethers
★ Photos are instantly shared when you're together or apart
★ It's private - what happens in the Circle stays in the Circle
★ Easily add friends by putting your phones together
★ Add friends remotely by sending a link
★ Unlimited photos in each Circle
★ Available on iPhone, iPod Touch, and other mobile devices
Photos by Daniel Pink, Ben30, & Fred Benenson used under a Creative Commons Attribution License.
- October 08, 2013 New version 1.5.0
- December 19, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- November 21, 2012 New version 1.4.0
- November 03, 2012 New version 1.3.3
- October 16, 2012 New version 1.3.2
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.3.0
- September 12, 2012 New version 1.2.2
- August 01, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- July 13, 2012 New version 1.2.0
- June 13, 2012 Initial release