-Single Player auto-select
All game rooms are now set to Multiplayer by default.
If connection speed is slow, the room is transferred to Single Player automatically.
(If you prefer to play Single Player, please add AI teammates to your Multiplayer room.)
OCC has reached 150,000 downloads!
As a thank you to our fans, we are giving out free items!
All users who download Operation CrossCounter during the event period will receive:
100 coins + 5x Combat Recovery Medicine
*Items are awarded only once, upon creating your account.
Go download OCC right now!
iPhone 4 / iPod Touch 4 / iPad
Requires iOS v.4.3 or higher
★ Supports 7 different language settings
English, 한국어, 中文, Español, Français, Português, Pусский
Operation CrossCounter is set in a fully-3D science fiction universe that is under invasion by evil machines known as the Guroken. Players partner with up to two other players or computer-controlled characters to complete missions and beat back the robotic invaders. Each mission is unique and may feature different goals, maps and enemies based on the game’s “War Situation System,” which analyzes each individual mission and bases future metagame events on the results for a unique experience every session. In Operation CrossCounter, every player is fighting for the future!
The full FREE game features:
1. Real-time Cooperative Play: Partner with up to two users or play alongside AI-controlled characters
2. Explore Four Unique Worlds: Embark on hundreds of unique missions, ranging from ambush to defense missions – no two missions are alike, with different goals, maps and enemies
3. Contingent Gameplay: Innovative “War Situation System” calculates every player’s mission results and adapts the gameworld accordingly
4. Customize Your Fighter: Create an anime-style character with fully customizable appearances, skills and weapons that reflects your battle style
5. Dynamic Weapons: Each weapon utilizes special skills and different attacks depending on user touches and taps
Now grab your buddies, unleash robot mayhem, and fight for the future!
Coming Soon! More Worlds, Missions and Gears.
For more information:
Like us on Facebook:
Watch us on YouTube:
Follow us on Twitter:
- July 03, 2012 Initial release
- July 11, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- July 20, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- July 30, 2012 New version 1.0.4