Would you ever think your iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad can be a real-time wireless video camera? The answer is YES. Let's use Wi Camera now to make your devices become a real-time wireless video camera.
Wi Camera - turn on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad into a real-time video camera for PCs, Tablets, Smart phones, and all other devices that have Time Streaming Protocol (rtsp) player .
➤ Wi Camera using Real Time Streaming Protocol (rtsp) for transmitting video over network:
● Real time video.
● Supported by almost OS platforms (OS for PCs, Smart phones & Tablets….).
● Multi clients support , stable, low CPU consumption, low memory consumption.
➤ Wi Camera using H264 video codec for video:
● Fast video decoding.
● Natively supported by almost OS platform.
● Low network bandwidth with high video quality.
➤ Wi Camera is universal application - it supports both iPhone/iPod and iPad natively.
➤ Supports camera control action: Switch front & rear camera, change flash light mode.
➤ Supports change video quality for 3 modes: Low (192 x 144 pixels), Medium (480 x 360 pixels), High (640 x 480 pixels). Default video mode is Medium.
➤ Supports video color filtering for 3 modes: Normal (No filter), Green (Filter to green color) and Pink (Filter to pink color).
➤ Supports authentication to prevent illegal access. User may setup username & password to connect their Wi Camera.
➤ Supports Turn ON/OFF camera preview to reduce battery consumption while streaming video.
➤ Supports auto turn off video camera in idle time, video camera will be turned on automatically once video streaming request came in.
- May 05, 2012 Initial release
- May 07, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 24, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 31, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99