• Lost Photos now supports iCloud and Hotmail emails
• Improved image search algorithm and updated security settings - searching for images in Lost Photos is as secure as logging-in your iCloud, Gmail or Yahoo email account
• New in-app purchase - upgrade to 500 photos or unlimited photos
• Improved performance with other emails and minor bug fixes
• Improved export to iPhoto
• Minor UI improvements and changes
• Improved performance with Mavericks OS
Ever sent images via email? Find the lost ones with the Lost Photos. It's a simple and wonderful app that helps you find photos buried deep in your email, so you never lose the memories again. Get it for FREE today.
Lost Photos is the first app that securely scans your email account for every photo you’ve ever sent or received! All photos are downloaded to your computer, making it ultra easy to view them, archive them to permanent storage or even share them again.
In our busy digital lives, photos can represent our most precious moments, and yet are often forgotten as they flow by in an endless digital stream. Install Lost Photos for FREE to access the first 100 photos from your email accounts, then upgrade for a couple of bucks to get unlimited number of photos.
• Easy set-up - just enter your email address and password
• Security - Safely login to your email accounts using the same encryption as Gmail and other providers
• Support for all popular email domains - iCloud, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL and many more
• Live Preview - View image thumbnails and save them to your Mac
• Filters - Filter out images of certain filetypes or sizes to ensure you get photos vs. graphic files
• Sharing - Let the world re-discover your images by sharing them on Facebook, Twitter or via email
• Manage - Once you’ve recovered your images, import them into iPhoto or your favorite photo manager for even more sorting, editing and printing options
EMAIL SERVICES SUPPORT
Lost Photos works with these email services: Gmail/Google Apps, Hotmail, Yahoo!, AOL, iCloud, MobileMe/.Mac, Ymail, Rocketmail, AT&T, British Telecom Yahoo, Xtra New Zealand. More coming soon.
Lost photos does NOT work with Verizon, SBC, Comcast, BigPond or any other account not specifically listed. We hope to add these services in the near future.
Lost Photos takes your privacy seriously. Lost Photos does not collect or store your login information and does not communicate information from your email to any outside server. Additionally, Lost Photos transmits data to and from email servers using the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Cryptographic protocol.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release