- Fixed a weak-linking problem wich prevented the game to run on OS below 10.8
- Fixed a save game bug when using cmd-q
- Added optional IAP, for those who would like to support us.
Run to save the world in this humoristic tribute to retro sci-fi movies! A fun, challenging runner with tons of content!!
Start with a simple combat runner and evolve your gameplay to ultimately navigate masterfully through rich level configurations and boss fights!
This game is geared to be played without IAP though your support is essential so we can make more awesome games for you!!
- Almost 3/4 of a million downloads on ios!
- Featured by Apple in New and Noteworthy and What's hot!!
- Covered on The Totally Rad Show!
- What the press has to say:
4.5/5 touch arcade "From presentation to gameplay to overall fun factor, DRWAPS simply shines"
4.5/5 iFanzine "DRWAPS is the kind of genre mashup gold that we need to see more often in the App Store"
4/5 appspy "DRWAPS's book and try to provide an experience that goes beyond mindless platforming"
4/5 148Apps "DRWAPS is another solid endless runner with a little bit of action-platformer thrown in"
4.5/5 padgadget "DRWAPS is an action-packed infinite runner that fans of the genre won’t want to miss out on."
5/5 iphonegameruk "November Game of the Month"
4.5/5 apptudes "gorgeous and full of personality, it effortlessly blends platforming, action, and RPG elements into a fantastically entertaining experience"
5/5 app-score "DRWAPS is yet another running game that has used the iPhone to the best of it’s ability"
4/5 touchgen "DRWAPS is a fun entry in the endless running genre that brings both storyline, and humour to the table"
4/5 modojo "We grew tired of "runners" months ago, but DRWAPS renewed our faith in these types of games"
4.5/5 iPhone Alley "the amount of content that’s here is enough to satisfy any casual gamer or the ideal hardcore"
4.5/5 crasymikeapps "DRWAPS is a side scrolling platformer with more personality than most, leveraging excellent graphics and in depth gameplay"
4/5 iphoneappreviews "DRWAPS is one of those games that keeps your coming back for more, even once all upgrades are purchased"
4.5/5 backtothegeek "If you like runners, jump on it"
For a long time Cornelius has been working at the local comic books stand shop. For about as long, he's been daydreaming about how somehow, someday, he'd become a Hero. After all, wasn't what the fortune cookie was saying, right? ... right? Fortunately the Aliens invasion would come just in time to provide with this opportunity...
Don't Run is a breathtaking, retro sci-fi, combat based, funny sidescroller with tons of content.
Anyway, what more can you ask for than running with a plasma sword, slicing-up invading aliens?
------------- Main Features -------------
- 5 environments: City, Factory, Mother ship, Alien Planet, Tandoori Moon
- 2 Game Modes:
- Story mode with fixed game progression, save points, boss fights and 4-stars rating system
- Endless mode with 5 levels of difficulty, random map generation and objectives to accomplish
- Did we say it? Boss fights!
- Breathtaking action! Hundreds of small hand crafted map sections put together dynamically to make sure to bring out a maximum of diversity and generate a controlled difficulty progression.
- A unique 3 buttons contextual controls scheme: jump, slide, slash which becomes double jump, dive and dash in the air
- Several types of monster with their own gameplay, traps to avoid, power-ups and rewards to collect
- Upgrades! Collect xp in game to level up your avatar on skills and avatar customization
- Game Center leaderboard and achievements
- Comic storyboards
- Awesome soundtrack and sound effects
- 2 supported languages, English and French
- June 13, 2014 Initial release