This is an older app - please consider our "doodles!" app for an improved experience!
NOW AVAILABLE: check out our family of apps:
• gifoodles! doodle your own animated GIFs - so fast and easy!
• doodles! doodle your own digital stickers and drawings in a full-featured app!
Pencilicious lets you COPY, PASTE, MOVE and CHANGE your digital ink at ANY time.
We have improved this app with a new app called, "doodles!" Please check out that app for improved performance and features! (Just tap on the "Related" button above and find the bright green icon!) You can even use it on your iPhone.
"10! A Masterpiece. . . I’ve tried tons of drawing and note-taking apps over the past year. Pencilicious is far and away the best option out there. Buy it. Buy it now." Tapscape.com
3 BEAUTIFUL NATURAL BRUSHES
Beautiful and fast ink is what you'll find in Pencilicious' brushes. Choose from 5 brush sizes and 9 color palettes; change transparency to produce highlighter and chalk effects. Brush style, color and transparency can be modified at any time. Choose a specific palette for your drawing, with the option to change that palette at any time.
PAINT BUCKET FILL
With just a tap, add a colored fill to any enclosed area. The fill area stays with its boundary strokes so you can move your filled object around the page. Fill color and transparency can be easily modified at any time.
ERASE, CUT, COPY, PASTE, RESIZE and DEFORM
Pencilicious lets you easily manipulate strokes and shapes after they have been created. Select one or more strokes and perform cut, copy, paste, re-size and deform actions. Make a stray mark? Erase or move it. Draw a sloppy square? Drag the endpoints to neaten it up. Want to repeat an object? Copy and paste, then drag to re-size. Easily copy objects from one page or notebook to another.
ZOOM AND PAN
Two-finger pinch zooming is the newest feature added to Pencilicious. Now get up close with your drawings and notes for even easier ink editing!
UNDO and REDO
Don't stress about mistakes or changes. Pencilicious lets you back out of unwanted changes with undo and redo actions.
ORGANIZATION BY TOPIC AND TIME-OF-USE
Personalize your notebooks with a name, topic and distinctive cover. Pencilicious organizes your notebooks both by topic and by date: Quickly scroll through all your notebooks in chronological order when in portrait view; rotate to landscape to see notebooks organized by topic and flip right to a particular page in any notebook.
LOTS OF BACKGROUND PAPERS
Whether you want plain white paper, a blackboard effect or textured art paper, Pencilicious’ 15 background papers let you personalize the look of your notebook. And if you need some structure to to your paper, overlay your choice of 2 grids or 4 types of lines on any paper.
EXPORT AND IMPORT
With 4 export options, Pencilicious notebooks and pages are easy to share. Send a full notebook or a single page to DROPBOX, e-mail, iTunes or your iPad's photo library. Take a photo or choose any image from your photo library to add to your notebook. Once on your page you can resize the image and make notes or draw over it.
Print out your notes and sketches directly from Pencilicious.
NOW with native Pencilicious File Import/Export to iTunes and Dropbox. Easily share and collaborate with friends and colleagues.
NOW with In-App Purchases of Paper Overlays so you can:
*Create your own Calendar and To-Do List Notebooks.
*Sketch out your very own iPad or iPhone App Designs.
*Sketch out musical notes in a Music Staff Notebook.
Each of these Overlays can be used with your choice of paper background, creating a notebook that is unique to you.
Clearly, Pencilicious is the note-taking and sketching app that you've been looking for! Start using Pencilicious now and watch for even more new and exciting features to be added soon!
Check us out on Facebook and Twitter!
See video on www.DailyAppShow.com and YouTube.
And as always, please ask us any questions you may have about how to use Pencilicious, or if you are experiencing any problems! We want to help you have a great experience.
Remember that iPads have limited memory and need enough to successfully use apps!
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- June 15, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- June 20, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 23, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 29, 2012 New version 1.1
- June 29, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 03, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- July 13, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- July 26, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- August 03, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 25, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- September 02, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 28, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 29, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 01, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 06, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 07, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 09, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- October 10, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- October 23, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 24, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 26, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- October 28, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 09, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 17, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 31, 2013 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 05, 2013 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- April 26, 2013 New version 1.3
- May 25, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 27, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 06, 2014 New version 1.5
- December 12, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 16, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 11, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 17, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 01, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- October 24, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $5.99
- January 03, 2016 Price increase: $5.99 -> $6.99