What's NewBug fixes and performance enhancements.
App DescriptionFormer paid app can now be demo'ed for FREE before buying.
Improve your AP Psychology knowledge FASTER than with any other Psychology app on iTunes. Applying the latest in cognitive science techniques, Brainscape helps you efficiently learn over 1,000 dynamic flashcards covering the topics and psychologists listed on the College Board's official AP Psychology outline.
Rather than creating frivolous games or distracting quizzes to try to make learning “fun,” Brainscape provides a scientifically optimized algorithm to repeat flashcards in just the right pattern for your brain’s maximum absorption, based on YOUR confidence. Brainscape makes sure that your study time is used as efficiently as possible, because -– let’s face it –- you are busy!
AP Psychology Prep includes:
• Over 1,000 flashcards covering the most useful concepts and influential psychologists studied in AP Psychology courses
• Definition, sentence completion, and multiple choice flashcards focusing on all major topics seen on the AP Psychology exam, including Biological Bases of Behavior, Social Psychology, Developmental Psychology, Abnormal Behavior, and more
• A customized flashcard repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time dramatically
• Convenient “browse” and “search” functions that allow you to easily find cards you want
• Ongoing feedback, statistics, and visualization tools to help you track your progress
The Brainscape team is made up of former executives from The Princeton Review and Kaplan, as well as cognitive scientists formerly with Columbia and Yale. Our mission is to make learning easier and more convenient.
February 15, 2014 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> FREE!
January 29, 2014 New version 2.20140121
November 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> FREE!
September 26, 2013 New version 2.20130919
March 29, 2013 New version 2.20130319
April 11, 2012 Initial Release