1. See your scheduled events and log of pending events
2. Custom recurrence option so that user can add define the 3. days of week rather than limiting to weekly, monthly etc.
4. Send email attachments (up to 5 images)
5. Updated social media post options
6. Fix the issues with date box freezing in latest iOS
7. Compatible with latest iPhone and iOS
8. Usability enhancements and bug fixes
How many times did you forget to send an important Text Message or an Email coz you were too busy with just another chaotic day in office? How many times there was an urgent need to make a crucial phone call and well, thanks to your overcomplicated and busy life, you simply forgot that?
How great it would be to automate the schedules for important business meetings, wishing anniversaries/birthdays and even the Facebook/Twitter status updates. Nothing complicated, just take care of those damn recurring events so that we can actually focus on more important things in life?
Well, Future Scheduler lets you do just that!
Forget having to write down your schedule on papers that often get lost and are never there just when you need them.
Automate the recurring events and tasks right on your mobile phone. Schedule a -
- Phone Call
- Text Message,
- Social Media update (Facebook/Twitter)
for a future date/time and simply get rid of organizers and diaries.
Create alerts with an easy and intuitive interface, set recurrence and that’s pretty much it. When the time comes, Future Scheduler will send the email/text message for you** or connect a call or post a status update on Twitter/Facebook.
Moreover, all activities are synced with your calendar to avoid redundant entries. Even if your phone is not with you its still there in your alternative calendar. Think of it as your very own “private secretary” to schedule future phone calls, text message, emails and social media updates in a simple yet efficient manner.
* Syncs with device calendar.
* Snooze function for reminders.
* Import contacts from Facebook.
* Multiple recipients for text and email.
* Log of scheduled activities.
* Use templates for text and email.
* Recurring events - once, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
* Intuitive and user friendly interface with touch screen in mind.
* Integrates with phone book to let you add recipients conveniently.
**On iPhone, we don’t have an option to auto send without confirmation, but Big Apple is to blame for that. Unfortunately they do not allow third party apps to automatically send a message or email unless user confirms it. That is part of their security set up and we have to follow that. On Blackberry and Android, that’s not the case though. That is why you need to buy credits in case you want to send messages automatically. For sending emails, it doesn't cost us and thus we don't charge but for texts we need to use a SMS Gateway and hence you need to buy credits.
- April 03, 2013 Initial release
- March 20, 2015 New version 1.6