- We've redesigned the Hair Ideas App with a new shopfront that makes it easier for you to get the content that you want
- NEW preview the latest issue. You can start reading the latest issue straight away then decide if you want to buy
- Various improvements to enhance the user-experience
- General bug fixes
***FREE 1 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Welcome to your fantastic one-stop hair app, perfect for choosing a hairstyle on the move. Here you’ll find the UK’s best-selling magazine Hair Ideas and unique hairstyle specials, such as 50 Hot Spring Looks - packed full of ideas for the season ahead.
Each issue of Hair Ideas meets ALL your hair needs including catwalk trends, celebrity news, top tips, step-by-steps and of course, hundreds of hairstyles to choose from. Everything from short hairstyles, bobs and layers to colour, updos and curls is here. So download today and start planning a brand new you!
• Find your perfect hairstyle from 100s of pictures
• Discover how to copy the latest celebrity haircuts
• Get expert advice from award-winning celebrity hair stylists including Andrew Barton, Andrew Collinge, Akin Konizi, Errol Douglas, Jamie Stevens and Beverly C
• Follow our easy step-by-step guides to get salon gorgeous hair at home
• Take a look at our reader makeovers to inspire your next new hairstyle
• Get shopping with our recommendations of hot new products
• Find the perfect head-turning colour to suit your skin tone
• Get the look with our guide to sensational ready-to-wear catwalk hairstyles
• WIN fabulous prizes with our exclusive competitions!
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on a rolling monthly basis and come with a 30 day FREE trial.
• 1 month FREE trial followed by 1 month subscriptions £1.99 - €2.39 - $2.99
Single issue prices:
• £2.49 - €2.99 - $3.99
Once you have updated to version 2.0 or higher you may have to restore your previously bought issues. To do this simply tap the ‘Support’ tab and then ‘Restore Purchases’. Enter the ‘Apple ID’ and password used to make the previous purchases and they will appear on the ‘Issues’ tab under ‘My Issues’.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help
- June 14, 2014 Initial release