Featured worldwide including...
Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Asos, Stylist, The Mail on Sunday, ShortList, The Independent, The Sun and the App Store - Best of 2013!
The Worlds No. 1 Water Hydration App
If you love neat apps and gestural control you'll *LOVE* this! Highly rated and used by thousands of people every day to stay hydrated and healthy... be one of them!
What people are saying about iDrated...
"How all apps should be :-) - A joy to use, outstanding interface, really encourages you to use the app and meet your target."
"Love it! - I had a different water reminder app, but this is fantastic! I love seeing the water level rise as I complete my daily intake! A must have daily app!"
"Stay hydrated - As a professional nationally sponsored Parkour athlete I drink tons of water. This is a great and easy to use app while training."
"No more bad habit - I love the design of this app. It looks great. It has also adjusted my habit of water drinking, which is a good thing because I never drank enough in a day before I got this."
"Love - Love it"
Download now and see why people are raving about it!
Many of us don't drink enough water, however it is a key element for maintaining our health and general well-being. Simply increasing your daily intake of water helps to keep your skin looking vibrant and younger, aids your natural digestion, improves your overall concentration and helps your body to remove toxins.
iDrated is THE way to keep track of your water intake. With simplicity and gesture-based interaction at it's core, iDrated makes it quick and simple to log your water levels and check how hydrated you are. It can even give you a gentle nudge when the app isn't running should you need the extra incentive!
- Health app support.
- Log water quickly and easily, with a simple swipe.
- Optional notifications to prompt you to drink when the app isn't running.
- Work with Litres or Ounces.
- Get different medals for the levels of hydration you achieve.
- See your hydration stats for the past 7 days.
- Easy-peasy undo.
- Integrated help guide.
- Male and female modes.
- Customise your target levels.
- Update past days
- Gorgeous UI and UX!
NOTE: This app is designed to help you monitor your water intake, but common sense is always advised. The amounts suggested in this app are based on recognised guidelines but vary per individual so exercise caution when following suggested water intake regimes.
- May 22, 2012 Initial release
- June 07, 2012 New version 1.1
- September 14, 2012 New version 1.2
- April 07, 2013 New version 1.6
- April 13, 2013 New version 1.61
- April 13, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 04, 2013 New version 1.62
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.63
- January 31, 2014 New version 2.7
- February 09, 2014 New version 2.8
- February 15, 2014 New version 2.9
- December 09, 2014 New version 3.8
- December 20, 2014 New version 3.9
- January 02, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 29, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 03, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 17, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 18, 2016 New version 4.0
- July 21, 2016 New version 4.1
- July 25, 2016 New version 4.2
- August 16, 2016 New version 4.3
- November 07, 2016 New version 4.4.3