What's NewSupport search repeatedly take off and land inquiries,like "WN320".
App DescriptionβββFlight-Search is an app that search the flights arrival and departure information .βββ
Your family arrived in airport? The plane was to arrive? Use Flight-Search immediately to see the plane arrival and departure information.
Airport access, anxious, wait! Flight delays, anxiously waiting for!
Full of people refused to leave and look to the screen, astringent eye, neck pain!
You can now rest in the VIP area, you can in the coffee shop, you can walk, you can sit in any place where you feel comfortable with any position.
Flight-Search is an app that search the flights arrival and departure information .
* Show both the gate times and the runway times
* Report Scheduled time, Estimated time, Actual time
* Tracks flight status in near real-time
* Has global coverage
* Support search repeatedly take off and land inquiries,like "WN320"
* Links airport delay information to the affected flight
* Give you both the departure gate and the arrival gate for a flight
* Update flights information every few minutes
* Information is also worldwide and comprehensive, covering every major airline and airport
*The app with the iPhone, iPad & iPod compatible
*Lite only search 5 flights
Is the arrival time runway time or gate time? What's the difference?
We will show you both the gate times and the runway times. On arrivals, the runway time is the time the plane touches down on the runway. The arrival gate time includes the time it takes to taxi to the gate. On departures, the gate time is the time at which the plane pulls back from the gate. The runway time for departures is the time at which it takes off and includes the time it takes for the plane to make its way from the gate through the queue of planes waiting to take off.
Please contact us for questions or feature ideas. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We really appreciate good reviews if you like what weβre doing.
April 13, 2012 New version 1.4
April 07, 2012 Initial Release