- UI Optimizations
- Improved Performance
- Many bug fixes (No more crash issues)
Get a break from your mundane life and dive into the thrilling, sci-fi action game designed on the same lines as the fast-paced movie from the house of Sony Pictures.
Something has gone awry. You find yourself in the year 2084 and are running for your life. There are mysterious (and dangerous) assailants on your tail after a trip to the memory implant center ‘Rekall’ goes horribly wrong. The Fate of the World hangs in the balance, as the line between Fantasy and Reality dissolves into a Paranoid Dream.
UNLEASH YOURSELF INTO THE UNIQUE WORLD INSPIRED DIRECTLY FROM THE MOVIE
- Brand new user interface
- Step in as Douglas Quaid and fight your way through New Asia
- Travel to the core of the Earth
- Brand new Survival mode! Go right ahead and fight to survive
- Take up the all new CHINA FALL mission and complete the story
- All missions are in 3D, realistic and picked directly from the movie
- Walk through cutting edge 3D environments like Rekall Center, Red Light District, Apartment and the Rooftop
- Get briefed and debriefed about mission in a unique comic style
- Choose from a wide variety of weapons to fight wisely and fiercely
- New weapon textures
- Rip through the enemies with the rapid-fire GATLING LMG and the one-shot kill handgun, RHINO!
- Easy to learn controls
- Intuitive touch and tilt controls
- First person rail shooter
- Stay on-guard. You never know what’s around the corner
- Free weapon on entering DVD code for Golden Eye gun
Total Recall Game is highly recommended for all fans of action, adventure and Sci-Fi thrillers, as well as those of First Person Shooter and Role Playing Games.
- August 01, 2012 Initial release
- August 04, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- October 19, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 20, 2012 New version 1.2.0
- December 20, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 24, 2013 New version 1.2.8
- January 24, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- January 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- May 25, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- May 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 22, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 29, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99