What's NewBug fixes.
App DescriptionWith Autodesk 123D Make you can turn your digital 3D models into amazing real world creations made from cardboard, wood, metal, and other flat materials.
Get your designs out of virtual space and make them tangible. 123D Make converts any 3D STL or OBJ file into a cut pattern based on the material you specify and the size of the physical sculpture you plan to build.
- Build options
• Choose from multiple construction techniques; stacked slices, interlocked slices, or folded panels. You decide what look you want for your creation.
• Interlocked slices can also be defined along a curve or radially around an axis (great for rounded shapes like bowls).
• Folded panels can be assembled in a variety of ways; tab and slot, stitching, and many more.
• Define the size of your final real-world creation - create objects of any size you are able to cut!
- Modify Form
• Hollow out your model to cut down on final weight, minimize material use, or to create hidden cavities in which to hide treasures.
• Thicken your model to make thin parts easier to put together, or to give your model a cartoony look.
• Use the Shrinkwrap option to close up models that have holes, or smooth out fine details.
• Build plans are automatically generated based on the final object size and material you determine. Choose from preset materials or define your own.
• Animated assembly instructions let you preview how your sculpture will fit together before you cut, and can also be used to guide you step-by-step.
• Export your 2D build plans as EPS, DXF, or PDF files that are ready for cutting with everything from scissors to a laser cutter or a bandsaw.
- 123D Community
• Access the 123D Gallery to download models and projects shared by users around the world.
• Share your projects with other users to get feedback and iterate with the global 123D community.
May 01, 2014 New version 1.4.1
January 29, 2014 New version 1.4.0
October 04, 2013 New version 1.3.0
July 11, 2013 New version 1.2.5
March 20, 2013 New version 1.2.0
February 05, 2013 New version 1.1.0
May 09, 2012 Initial Release