1. support iOS9
2. fix some music score display
Czerny: Thirty New Studies in Technique, Op. 849
Composer:Carl Czerny (1791-1857)
Level:Level 8 (Early Advanced: 4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.)
Czerny's opus 849 studies provide a convenient bridge between Practical Method for Beginners, Op. 599 and The School of Velocity, Op. 299. The studies are presented as legitimate literature, emphasizing their musical potential, in conjunction with their technical benefit.
1. You can practice with MIDI keyboard in constant speed, or song waits for you to hit the correct note.
2. You can record your playing and share with friends.
3. You can handwrite your notes on the score. And share your handwriting with your friends to study together.
4. You can place your iPad on your Piano and play following the score.
5. Support metronome
The Sheet Music difficulty level guideline:
1. Beyer: Elementary Instruction Book for the Pianoforte (level 1-3)
2. J.S. Bach: Notebook For Anna Magdalena Bach (level 4-6)
3. Czerny: Practical Method For Beginners, Op. 599 (level 3-7)
4. Czerny: Thirty New Studies in Technique, Op. 849 (level 8)
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- December 12, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 09, 2015 New version 3.1.0