What's New1. New designed and very fast music store.
2. Improve music opening speed.
3. Support sustain mode, when playing.
4. Support play music in background.
5. There are several music games to help to learn identify notes.
App DescriptionCzerny: Thirty New Studies in Technique, Op. 849
Composer:Carl Czerny (1791-1857)
Level:Level 8 (Early Advanced: 4 and 5-note chords spanning more than an octave. Intricate rhythms and melodies.)
Czerny's opus 849 studies provide a convenient bridge between Practical Method for Beginners, Op. 599 and The School of Velocity, Op. 299. The studies are presented as legitimate literature, emphasizing their musical potential, in conjunction with their technical benefit.
1. Listen the music following the high light cursor.
2. You can record your playing and share with friends.
3. You can handwrite your notes on the score. And share your handwriting with your friends to study together.
4. You can place your iPad on your Piano and play following the score.
5. Support metronome
The Sheet Music difficulty level guideline:
1. Beyer: Elementary Instruction Book for the Pianoforte (level 1-3)
2. J.S. Bach: Notebook For Anna Magdalena Bach (level 4-6)
3. Czerny: Practical Method For Beginners, Op. 599 (level 3-7)
4. Czerny: Thirty New Studies in Technique, Op. 849 (level 8)
January 29, 2014 New version 2.3
November 09, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
October 24, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
June 08, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
April 06, 2012 Initial Release