• Downloading Videos in background
• iPhone 5 compatibility
• Bug fixes
Savion Glover brought tap to a new generation and now Mahalo is bringing tap to you! The How to Tap Dance app is the source for mastering the art of tap dance.
With this app you will:
* Learn to dance like Fred Astaire or Ginger Rogers.
* Get clearly instructed, fun-to-use videos for less than the price of one class.
* Have kids? Improve their self-esteem and focus with tap lessons.
* Unlock the key to perfecting over 60 tap steps like cramp rolls and bombershays.
* Be able to express yourself through the joy of tap-dancing.
But wait, there's more!
* Learn the 3 best warm up exercises to avoid injury.
* Spice up your cardio routine and tap the pounds off.
* Be the life of any party by showing off your new-found tap skills.
* Tap dance your blues away with our fun, engaging host, Tahlia.
And even more!
* Over 20 years of tap experience compiled into one concise app.
* Choreograph your own dance show with combinations you create.
* Find the secret to balancing during heel turns and toe stands.
* Learn the basics of tap at your pace in the comfort of your home.
Your host, Tahlia Morgan, who has been dancing since she was 2 years old, will take you step-by-step through everything from warm up routines to combinations.
So what are you waiting for? Rediscover the lost art of tap-dancing with the How to Tap Dance app!
- June 10, 2014 Initial release