148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: RED VS. BLUE VS. YELLOW :: Read Our Full Review >>
Sometimes voting can be tough but playing a satirical video game based on voting is always easy.
App DescriptionWhoâ€™s smarter, Democrats or Republicans? Whichever side of the aisle you lean toward, you'll need all your political savvy to survive the 2012 election season. Play this fast-paced battle of wits and test your knowledge of the powers that be (or might have been). The party lines are drawn... donâ€™t misunderestimate your competition.
Named Best E3 Mobile Game by FleshEatingZipper!
â€śWe saw a LOT of mobile games at E3 but we felt Indecision had the humor, relevance and great writing to stand out above the rest.â€ť
HEAD TO HEAD COMPETITION
* Play with friends using Facebook and Game Center or be instantly partnered with a political pinhead from an opposing party.
* Turn-based design lets you play multiple games simultaneously. Push notifications give you a kick in the a** when itâ€™s your turn.
* Answer humorous political questions against a relentless ticking clock on your quest for an election day victory.
* Run a â€śSmear Campaignâ€ť against your rival or demand a â€śRecountâ€ť when itâ€™s too close for comfort.
* Election HQ tracks which political party is in the lead and the players that are the smartest Donkeys, Elephants and Eagles
BE THE BETTER CANDIDATE
* Dress your avatar for success in Uncle Samâ€™s Hat, an Oâ€™bomber jacket or Comedy Central branded attire.
* Taunt your opponent with clever campaign slogans designed to make them see red...or blue.
* Play often and answer quirky poll questions to earn greenbacks and access special content.
ALREADY A FAN OF THE GAME?
Like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/IndecisionGame
September 25, 2012 New version 1.2.0
August 17, 2012 New version 1.1.0
July 10, 2012 Initial Release