148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: FLAWED WONDER :: Read Our Full Review >>
One of the best RPGs of the 1990s comes to the iPad. It's still great but that greatness is marred by some serious control issues.
What's NewFive new class kits: Dwarven Defender, Shadowdancer, Dragon Disciple, Dark Moon Monk and Sun Soul Monk
Item charges now displayed inside the inventory
Auto-pause enabled on map screen
Items appear over character portraits when used
Store items which the player can't afford are greyed out
Players able to raise each other at temples (Multiplayer)
Journal entries may now be edited
Notes may now be copied to the journal
Various minor UI fixes
App DescriptionPlay the Legend:
This classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragonsâ„˘ computer role-playing games ever since.
Now, upgraded and enhanced, it comes to your iPad.
We recommend iPad 2 and better. iOS 5.1 support. The game may function on iPad1, but memory is very tight.
* 80 hours of Epic RPG adventure
* Over 40 classes and kits
* Over 100 spells
* over 150 magical items
* New adventure: The Black Pits, a thrilling combat adventure
* New character: Rasaad yn Bashir, a Calishite Monk searching for answers.
* New character for purchase: Dorn Il-Khan, a half-orc blackguard with a history of violence.
* New character for purchase: Neera the Wild Mage, a half-elf on a quest to control her powerful magic.
June 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $9.99 -> $5.99
March 02, 2013 New version 1.0.3
January 25, 2013 New version 1.0.2012
November 30, -0001 Initial Release