I correct the Icon and title
LEARN WITH THE USE OF VIDEO THE POWER OF LIGHTROOM 4
"I'm a fan" ***** "
Your training is fantastic, I want to thank you for the happiness your brought me with these training. I bought all of your training and used it with great success"
Great and simple training straight to the point"
«Incredible !» *****
«Very good training. This is not the first or the last training I will take from Serge.»
«Thanks so much» *****
«Very good training, thank you very much. I have been able to learn basics of camera raw and photoshop, it is so well explained !»
In this free version you will get a free access to the first out of seven retouching classes. This first video will be a good introduction on the new Lightroom 4 retouching features. You will have the possibility i you like the first videos to purchase the rest and they will unlock immediately without any further downloads.
NO technical jargon used without a simple explanation. More importantly get straight to work doing stunning landscapes.
- Are you tired of all the theory and technical jargon you have to wade through before getting to the point? - Do you want to master the industry-leading digital darkroom in no time ?
- Do you want to see the full workflow of a pro photographer who is specialized in landscapes ?
- Do you want tutorials that are easy to understand and fun ?
This tutorial is probably what you are looking for.
Serge Ramelli a french photographer who specialized in urban/landscapes photography over the last 6 years and is known for his very simple way of teaching.
You will find various unique tips and tricks to get the most out of your photos.
Serge is a known for his very unique way of teaching, with 2 main rules :
1. No technical terms explained with technical words, but with simple english.
2. No theory, practical and visual examples only. The app provided 7 chapters, each chapters is a different photo project, you can see below some of the final retouched results.
Chapters summary :
Let's go over each of the before and after on our seven different projects. 2 min
Chapter one :
In this video we will start exploring all the new options of Lightroom 4, retouching a photo shot right into the sun. 31 min
- June 14, 2014 Initial release