What's New1. The app shows correct structures for common molecules (H2SO4, PF3Cl2, H3PO4 and others). You should press 'Optimize' to view the correct models.
2. Xe and Kr were added to the available elements.
App Description3D Molecules Edit&Drill is geared for build and edit 3D molecule models.
Using 3D Molecules Edit&Drill you can assemble model of any organic or inorganic compound.
The key feature of the app is “Test yourself” mode. It allows learners to check their knowledge of chemistry and chemical compounds.
When you have finished building your molecule you can either save the model or sent by e-mail. Model can also be opened directly from e-mail.
• “Test yourself” mode to build the target chemical compounds.
• Hints which provide information about what's going wrong with the builded molecule.
• Visualization of Stick style, Ball and Stick, Spacefill (CPK) models.
• Visualization of atomic orbitals and electron effects.
• T-shaped and «seesaw» molecular geometries support.
• Support of single, double and triple bonds.
• Building molecule models of cyclic compounds.
• Availability of information about the bond length and chemical element symbols in the molecule.
• Bond-angle optimization.
• Saving and sending the created model by e-mail.
• Export to VRML format for builded molecule.
• Opening the molecule file attachments directly from Mail.
The app includes tutorial how to create and delete models.
May 02, 2013 New version 1.6.2
April 16, 2013 New version 1.6.1
November 23, 2012 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
September 18, 2012 New version 1.6
July 14, 2012 New version 1.5
April 05, 2012 Initial Release