As the season progresses we are continuing to improve BUNT. To current fans- thank you for sticking with us as we grow. For New fans, welcome to BUNT!
-Fixed saving deck and playing card issue when first joining a league
-Small bug fixes
-Added ability to resign from contests- Keep you pts, free up your cards
Featured by Apple as a "Best New App,” last year, Topps® BUNT® is back for another season. BUNT 2015 is the only real-time, real-world Major League Baseball digital trading card game where the cards you own and collect earn points based on how your players perform on the field each day. Enjoy the nostalgia of card collecting and the competitive spirit of fantasy baseball at the same time.
Major League Baseball star Mike Trout is talking about Topps BUNT: “It’s pretty special to see yourself on a Topps baseball card and being a part of Topps BUNT makes it that much more unique,” he said. “It’s cool knowing that when I play on the field, BUNT fans can actually score while the game is going on. Hopefully we can stack up a bunch of points together this season!"
New Features in Topps BUNT 2015
• Contests: BUNT now offers the ability for fans to be grouped together to compete to win rewards. Winners are determined by the total number of points earned by the cards played from their deck, which they play in real-time.
• Real-time scoring: Start your cards and compete just as MLB players are performing in real life. Player statistics are transformed into points based on the BUNT scoring system assigned to each statistical category.
• Deck Building: Fans can construct a deck of cards that will be used to score exclusively in each contest. Fans also have the option to have BUNT Auto-Build the deck, which will create a deck based on the highest scoring cards at their highest boost levels regardless of team.
• Easier to Use: Streamlined interfaces and tutorials hosted by MLB MVP, Mike Trout, make the 2015 version the most accessible of Topps BUNT yet.
Topps BUNT 2015 Features
• Authentic and Official Collecting: Collect today’s hottest Major League Baseball stars on high-definition cards. New players added every week.
• Classic Topps: Relive your childhood with high-definition, digital card releases of your favorite baseball legends. Pull cards of players from the 1950s through the current generation.
• Trade like a Pro: BUNT has the best baseball card collecting community in the world. Expanded trading allows for up to 18 cards to be swapped in a single deal and a new Trader Score allows you to rate your fellow traders on their trustworthiness and deal-making abilities.
• Flow of the Game Scoring: Watch live games and score PTS with TOPPS BUNT® 15 player cards. This allows fans to swap cards in their lineup, and feel the excitement of every hit, strikeout, double play or stolen base.
Follow @toppsbunt on Twitter and @OfficialToppsBUNT on Instagram.
Check out our fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ToppsBUNT
- May 01, 2015 New version 5.0.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 5.0.1
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.1.3
- October 15, 2014 New version 4.1.2
- September 30, 2014 New version 4.1.1
- September 21, 2014 New version 4.1
- July 11, 2014 New version 4.0.6
- June 25, 2014 New version 4.0.5
- May 28, 2014 New version 4.0.4
- May 12, 2014 New version 4.0.3
- April 17, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- April 04, 2014 New version 4.0.1
- March 31, 2014 New version 4.0
- October 11, 2013 New version 3.0.14
- October 07, 2013 New version 3.0.13
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.0.12
- August 20, 2013 New version 3.0.11
- August 04, 2013 New version 3.0.10
- July 26, 2013 New version 3.0.9
- July 17, 2013 New version 3.0.8
- July 12, 2013 New version 3.0.7
- May 29, 2013 New version 3.0.5
- May 04, 2013 New version 3.0.4
- April 24, 2013 New version 3.0.3
- April 06, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- April 03, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- March 28, 2013 New version 3.0
- October 04, 2012 New version 2.0.3
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- August 10, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- July 26, 2012 New version 2.0
- June 06, 2012 New version 1.03
- May 03, 2012 New version 1.02
- April 20, 2012 Initial release