• Updated app to use new Google Drive API
• Bug fix: Tapping a fax number from address book would cause iPhone to dial the number instead of adding it to the "To" field when addressing a fax
• Fixed minor bugs related to landscape orientation on Retina screens
Scan, Sign & Fax from your iPhone or iPad Anywhere You Are!
*** Requires any MaxEmail subscription, including free trial ***
• Use the camera to scan your document
• Sign and add text to your document
• Fax, email or upload your document to Dropbox or Google Drive
• No fax machine, phone line or computer are needed!
*** Update v2.2 includes the following new features and fixes:
• Rebuilt for iOS8
• Fixed MaxEmail Address Book sorting bug
• Added a better progress indicator when sending a fax
• Other minor bug fixes & improvements
With MaxEmail Fax, you can receive a fax, sign it, add text, and then fax it back in one convenient app! No need to print, signing & then re-scanning just to fax back a signed document. MaxEmail Fax saves you the time and hassle!
Send faxes by:
• Taking a picture of your document
• Adding photos from your Camera Roll
• Attaching PDF files directly from your DropBox, Google Drive, or any WebDav service.
Receive faxes and voice mail:
• View faxes received on your MaxEmail number
• Listen to voice mail received on your MaxEmail number
• Send any received faxes out as a new fax
To send a fax from your iPhone, simply enter the recipient's fax number and add the documents you'd like to fax. The integrated image processing in MaxEmail Fax "cleans" your photo and converts it into a black and white document that is optimized for fax. Add an automatically generated cover page if you wish. When the fax is ready to send, tap the "Send" button. Your fax will be submitted to the MaxEmail Internet Fax network and faxed to your recipient.
When your fax job has completed, you will receive an email confirmation with the final status of your fax. If we get a busy signal or any other communication issue, we will retry your fax up to 5 times. You can also view your sent faxes log from within the app to see the progress of your fax.
Key MaxEmail Fax Features:
• Direct integration with your MaxEmail account
• Send & receive faxes from your iPhone or iPad
• View history of received faxes & voice mail messages
• Sign faxes and PDFs
• View faxes and listen to voice mail messages received within last 30 days
• View real-time log of sent faxes. View any fax sent within the last 30 days
• Annotate received faxes and and PDF
• Create custom stamps of any image or signature to easily stamp pages of your fax document
• Direct integration with DropBox, Google Drive or any WebDav service.
• Image optimization for fax: edge detection, deskew, clean & convert to black and white
• Fax PDF documents from within other apps. (apps must offer "open with" option)
• Integrated file server to exchange documents with your desktop computer
• Save document to Camera Roll, DropBox, Google Docs or WebDav for future use.
• Easy to use interface
• Help text provided within app
MaxEmail Fax v2.2 runs best on iPhone 4 or iPad 2 and higher. Due to limited memory on the iPhone 3GS, we recommend closing all other open apps for best results. 20 MB of free RAM is required to process fax images.
MaxEmail Fax adds fax capability to your iPhone. Faxes are actually sent through the MaxEmail Internet Fax network. This app can be used with any MaxEmail subscription, including our free trial.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.2.0
- August 15, 2015 New version 2.2.2