App DescriptionSend & Receive Faxes from your iPhone! (Requires any MaxEmail subscription, including free trial)
With our new MaxEmail Fax application, subscribers of MaxEmail® Internet Fax & Voice Mail Service can now send and receive faxes from their iPhone anywhere they are!
No fax machine or phone line is needed. In fact, you don't even need your computer to send a fax anymore!
Send faxes by:
• Taking a picture of your document
• Adding photos from your Camera Roll
• Attaching PDF files directly from your DropBox, Google Docs, iDisk, or any WebDav service.
Receive faxes and voice mail:
• View faxes received on your MaxEmail number
• Listen to voice mail received on your MaxEmail number
• Send any received faxes out as a new fax
To send a fax from your iPhone, simply enter the recipient's fax number and add the documents you'd like to fax. The integrated image processing in MaxEmail Fax "cleans" your photo and converts it into a black and white document that is optimized for fax. Add an automatically generated cover page if you wish. When the fax is ready to send, tap the "Send" button. Your fax will be submitted to the MaxEmail Internet Fax network and faxed to your recipient.
When your fax job has completed, you will receive an email confirmation with the final status of your fax. If we get a busy signal or any other communication issue, we will retry your fax up to 5 times. You can also view your sent faxes log from within the app to see the progress of your fax.
Key MaxEmail Fax Features:
• Direct integration with your MaxEmail account
• Send & receive faxes from your iPhone
• View history of received faxes & voice mail messages
• View faxes and listen to voice mail messages received within last 30 days
• View real-time log of sent faxes. View any fax sent within the last 30 days
• Direct integration with DropBox, Google Docs, iDisk or any WebDav service.
• Image optimization for fax: edge detection, deskew, clean & convert to black and white
• Fax PDF documents from within other apps. (apps must offer "open with" option)
• Integrated file server to exchange documents with your desktop computer
• Save document to Camera Roll, DropBox, Google Docs or WebDav for future use.
• Easy to use interface
• Help text provided within app
MaxEmail Fax adds fax capability to your iPhone. Faxes are actually sent through the MaxEmail Internet Fax network. This app can be used with any MaxEmail subscription, including our free trial.
April 20, 2013 New version 2.0.0
May 12, 2012 Initial Release