148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DECEPTIVELY STICKY :: Read Our Full Review >>
Be sure to take the time to get to know Ubisoft's latest entry in the Might & Magic franchise: a deeply satisfying take on the card battler gaming genre.
What's NewThe Might & Magic: Duel of Champions Development Team is proud to release the Five Towers, an exciting new expansion with cards, features, and fixes!
The Five Towers
- 80 new cards, including creatures, spells, fortunes, events, and buildings.
Buildings, a new card type!
- Add them to your deck as you would creatures, spells, and fortunes.
- Play buildings from your hand onto any battleground position you control.
- Deploy or move creatures onto buildings to give them new abilities and buffs.
- 11 building cards introduced with Five Towers.
Melee-Shooter, a new creature type!
- Melee Shooter creatures can be deployed onto any battleground position you control, like flyer creatures.
- They are affected by any ability that affects any melee or shooter creature.
Using Cards in Multiple Decks!
- You will now be able to use any card you own in every deck you create.
- E.g. If you have 1 Dark Assassin then you can use 1 Dark Assassin in every deck. If you have 4 Dark Assassins then you can use 4 Dark Assassins in every deck.
- For server stability reasons, you will be limited to owning 30 decks at a time, however, any additional decks you have already created before this release will not be deleted.
Card Balance Updates:
- Mana Storm: Instead of paying 1 extra resource when you play a spell, you pay 1 more resource after playing a spell, and if you cannot then your Hero will receive 1 damage.
- Week of Taxes: Instead of paying 1 extra resource when you play a fortune, you pay 1 more resource after playing a fortune, and if you cannot then your Hero will receive 1 damage.
- Crusader Treasurer: Might requirement increased from 3 to 4.
- Might of Nature: Only affects melee creatures in the front line.
New Creature Abilities:
- Water Heal: When water damage is dealt to this creature, heal it by the same amount instead.
- Supremacy Achievement: Can be unlocked even if you leave the Swiss Tournament lobby before the tournament has ended.
- Pimped Out Deck Achievement: Fixed.
- Crushing Victory Achievement: Description now specifies that it can only be unlocked in a ranked duel.
- Annihilation Achievement: Description now specifies that it can only be unlocked in a ranked duel.
- Evade: If creature evades into a position that is hit by blast damage, it will receive the blast damage.
- Cyclone: Fixed bug where creatures could attack if the spell had been played using a Speal Steal or Altar of Wishes
- Fixed several ongoing spells that did not work after being stolen and played by the Spellstealer Wizard.
- Volunteers: Fixed some bugs where creatures deployed using Volunteers did not receive buffs from certain events and ongoing effects.
- Fate Sealer: Fixed bug where too many cards were drawn when more than one Fate Sealer was destroyed at the same time.
App DescriptionEnter the legendary universe of Might & Magic with this fantastic strategic online card game. With more than 650 cards, choose your hero, build an army with creatures, spells, buildings and fortunes and defeat cunning opponents in battles of epic proportions.
IMMERSIVE FANTASY UNIVERSE
Experience the time-tested factions of the Might & Magic universe in a completely new format. Discover a wealth of beautifully illustrated game cards, featuring all the well-known characters, spells and heroes from the Might & Magic series of games.
BECOME A CHAMPION
o Objective of the game:
• Defeat your opponent’s hero by deploying creatures, casting spells and taking advantage of buildings, fortunes and events.
o Choose a faction:
•There are 6 different factions with their own distinct history and play style: Haven, Inferno, Necropolis, Stronghold, Sanctuary and Academy. Discover them all and master their strategies.
o Pick your hero:
• There are over 40 heroes to choose from. The hero you pick will determine the faction your army hails from, your starting levels and life. Each hero also has access to certain schools of magic.
o Build your army for battle:
• Use the deck builder to create and manage your decks; possibilities are endless and you can create as many of them as you want. Each deck consists of 1 hero card, 8 event cards, and a mix of 50 to 200 building, creature, spell and fortune cards.
o Master the battleground:
• Bring your deck into battle! There are 16 positions on the battleground where your cards can be deployed and repositioned, presenting a wide array of approaches and possibilities for deep strategy.
o Play different game modes:
• Battle various online opponents in ranked or unranked 1 on 1 duels. Take part in daily tournaments or create your own. Win rewards and unlock challenging achievements as you climb up the leaderboards.
SOCIALIZE AND COMPETE ONLINE
• Chat with friends and opponents as playing, and visit the official forums to keep in touch with the Duel of Champions community
• Look for the latest news and updates by following Duel of Champions on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch.
• Challenge your friends directly or let the matchmaking system find you a worthy opponent
• Participate in various online tournaments & leaderboards
GROW YOUR COLLECTION
o Play and level up to unlock free rewards including cards, decks, boosts, currency, tournament tickets, and Wildcards.
o Get exclusive cards for free by completing achievements and winning tournaments
o Visit Emilio’s shop and take advantage of special offers to build your card collection
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals and more at....
Not supporting iPad 1st generation
If you have any feedback, please email us at email@example.com
December 05, 2013 New version 2.12.2
November 08, 2013 New version 2.11.2
September 27, 2013 New version 2.10.2
September 26, 2013 New version 2.8.2
September 26, 2013 New version 2.10.2
September 03, 2013 New version 2.8.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release