-Updated for iOS 9
-Improved gallery browsing performance
-New app layout
-Fixed server error and uploading issues
-Other bug fixes and improvements
Use your camera to capture the people, places and things around you as amazingly realistic 3D experiences. Capture friends, sculptures, buildings or anything else you can photograph. Automatically transform them into interactive 3D models that can be shared with friends, family, and an ever growing community of 3D photographers.
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use the 123D Catch web app for healing and 3D printing your captures in a web browser! (123d.autodesk.com/catch)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
• Works on your iPad/iPhone & iPod Touch.
Find out more at 123d.autodesk.com/catch.
- April 06, 2012 Initial release
- May 10, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- November 10, 2012 New version 1.0.3
- November 14, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 23, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- January 17, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- October 03, 2015 New version 2.1